Saturday, December 12, 2009

What To Put On Wedding Welcome Note What Do I Say To My Fiance's Sister Without Causing A Fight?

What do I say to my fiance's sister without causing a fight? - what to put on wedding welcome note

We sent our wedding invitations. We decided that even if we wanted children at our wedding we simply can not afford to be there, nor the space at the front desk. In any case, we are told our parents with the hope boca''''cosa word work. In addition, only the names of the adults on the invitations and save low to have, we have a small piece of paper que''se children in the ceremony has authorized.''We believe that this was a good way to do that is decir''no occupied.''Most of our families and friends have children and most are happy to find baby-sitters, but my sister, which made things very difficult. She insists that by their child at the reception, but we explain that we do not prefer it because it irritates the people who had left their children at home. What can I say? I there would not be, because it is not fair for all. My friend says the same thing, but still. I trying hard not to start a fight, but I do not know what to say. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment