Monday, December 21, 2009

Military Medical Disqualifications Another Military Medical History DQ Question (hyper/hypothyroid)?

Another Military medical history DQ question (hyper/hypothyroid)? - military medical disqualifications

I read the military standards for fitness and I wanted to try in the military and Yahoo Answers on this condition and to hide anything in your medical history, but I ask the following question:

I even had a history of moderate hyperthyroidism disqualified, but was treated with radioactive iodine, and now I have mild hypothyroidism * * be controlled by medication, by the standards of fitness is not a disqualification.

So when I talk about my mild hypothyroidism are controlled with medication, and say that you've accidentally forgotten already been mentioned hyperthyroidism? What do you think would happen?

no meaning for me is not the hyper-and hypo-DQ DQ, especially since I now have the status of the DQ.

any comments would be appreciated

0 comments:

Post a Comment