Friday, December 11, 2009

Lingual Braces Before And After What Type Of Braces Should I Get?

What type of braces should I get? - lingual braces before and after

OK, I had support, but you must first retrieve. My teeth are completely through the strait, but I have opened my mouth to my first tooth row and redo the lower row of touch bitten when. In junior in high school and I did not have the keys before, I'm not really into the color bands things. I just want something that is good and the less visible! If not say yet Invisiline. I wanted to, but not yet able to exercise. So I thought of the three types. The first is lingual, go behind the teeth, so you do not see much. Then there is the Damon 3 System, it is clear that the 60% and has no stains, such as the keys are smaller than normal and less visible. Finally, I would like to receive empty brackets instead of metal, to merge it with his teeth, but are a little too white. If you are one of these or recommend any please inform me about it. Even if you know something, because the cost ... I would be grateful. Thanks

Once again its multi-lingual vs. Damon 3 system against white

0 comments:

Post a Comment