Monday, February 22, 2010

Stargate Atlantis Soundtrack Alarm Question About Soundtracks In Stargate Atlantis "Vegas" --Slight Spoiler--?

Question about soundtracks in Stargate Atlantis "Vegas" --Slight Spoiler--? - stargate atlantis soundtrack alarm

Now I only saw the episode "Vegas on iTunes for about an hour before the very last episode of the television tonight. I love the soundtrack of the episode, I have 2 out of 3 that I mean, Solitary Man, and beautiful people, but the 3rd one? you play, if the spectrum is ..... ..... SPOILER walk to Las Vegas for the first time in the episode, the lyrics are somthing like "Let me introduce myself" and songs like "pleased to meet you ', etc., with a light guitar and drum cool. I looked at each key phrase, could pull the short end of the song, but does not know can be found on iTunes. Who, then, what song is it?

Thanks for any help, the answer definienda leads first to the song in iTunes Get Right 10 points for the best answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment