Sunday, January 3, 2010

Luggage Tags Are Homemade Luggage Tags For Save The Date Cheap Or A Good Idea?

Are homemade luggage tags for save the date cheap or a good idea? - luggage tags

I think making luggage tags wedding house scraps of paper and embellishments. He is married and I have to ask too many details available, I will send a letter with the firm and pleasant. My friend believes that the labels and letters are very well done and save the large amount of euros to ask, but if people with your money?

1 comments:

Jim I said...

I do not think "cheap", but the thing is, they remember to keep in a prominent place. You want to give you a luggage tag into the refrigerator to remember the date? Maybe there is something more than what I know your question ...

Perhaps once a magnet ... or a nice postcard with your photo. It would be easy to maintain.

Post a Comment